Remotely Monitor, Diagnose, and Repair Equipment – Increase Customer Satisfaction and Reduce Costs with Remote Service
How often does your field service team travel to a customer’s site to repair a problem that could have been addressed remotely? Do they arrive with the information necessary to address the problem on the first visit? Without a remote service solution, chances are this happens far more often than it should – and the costs are high.
If someone asked you to create an ROI model for an investment in Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity, where would you start? In this white paper, you'll find IoT value propositions and an ROI model for building a business case and tracking results related to IoT initiatives. Learn more »
What if you could:
- Reduce the number of unnecessary service calls?
- Minimize travel and other operational costs associated with on-site visits?
- Improve first-time-fix rates?
- Better utilize service technicians’ expertise?
- Remotely repair and service equipment?
- Improve asset up-time and performance?
- Increase customer satisfaction?
Today you can!
PTC Remote Service enables field service and support technicians to remotely identify, diagnose, and resolve issues, while continuously monitoring key parameters in connected equipment to detect problems before they cause downtime. Connected assets will now function as sensors for your customers’ experience, enabling your service organization to:
- Pre-emptively detect possible product failures and irregular operating conditions
- Avoid service calls and field dispatches by dispatching maintenance only when required
- Increase equipment up-time and reduce travel costs with remote repair
- Reduce software distribution costs and installation errors
- Capture and scale the technical service expertise of your workforce
- Analyze all service and operational data for analysis of asset performance and operating trends, to guide future service strategy