Your Most Important Calculations
Civil and structural engineers shape the modern world. You design critical infrastructure: bridges, tall buildings, water treatment plants, dams, roads, canals and sewers.
‘Good enough’ tools simply can’t take the place of dedicated civil engineering and structural engineering software. PTC’s whitepaper Making Better Decisions, Faster: How Mechanical Engineers Are Improving Efficiency with Engineering Calculation Software provides a more in-depth look into how engineers can benefit.
Civil and Structural Engineering Calculations Made Easy
- Stress and strain
- Deformation/bending moments
- Seismic and wind loads
- Analysis of beams
- Heating and cooling loads
- Radiation heat transfer
- Earth retaining structures
- Composite section properties
Use PTC Mathcad to increase not only the speed and accuracy of your work, but your confidence in your design. Read Making the Case for PTC Mathcad to find out more, see how the product works in this webinar, or try a few worksheets.
- Solving systems of equations with Solve Blocks
- Engineering unit conversion
- If/Else statements for conditional calculations
- Function optimization in Solve Blocks